The 2023 Gingerbread display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is set to open on November 10, and work is underway.
2023 Gingerbread Display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
This year, the Mary Blair-inspired display at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be inspired by the 100th anniversary celebration. This is the display’s 12th year. It was designed by Walt Disney Imagineering and created by a team led by Pastry Chef Jeff Barnes.
The display will stand over 17 feet tall with 612 pounds of sugar, 1012 pounds of flour, 112 pounds of gingerbread spice, over 4000 castle gingerbread bricks, and 12 sprinklings of magical pixie dust. Keep your eyes peeled for the 12 hidden five-legged goats.
It can be found on the fourth floor from November 10 through January 6.
It’s expected to be similar to last year’s 50th anniversary display, as pictured below.
Disney’s Contemporary Resort Gingerbread Display Menu
The following will also be available for purchase:
- Gingerbread Castle Brick
- Paint Your Own Cookie Box
- Hot Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie
- Pistachio Linzer Cookie
- 5-Legged Goat Cookie
- Gluten/Wheat Friendly Gingerbread Cookie
- Gingerbread Latte Cupcake
- Christmas Tree Butter Cookie
- Frozen Hot Chocolate (Also available with Peppermint Schnapps)
- Frozen Apple Cider (Also available with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky floater)
The display at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is nearing completion — see our latest update here.
For a full list of the upcoming Gingerbread displays, click here.