Disney Springs will celebrate Wellness Month presented by AdventHealth throughout January 2024 with fitness events, a relaxation station, and self-care offerings.
Disney Springs highlights these shops with exclusive offers during Wellness Month.
- Basin: Treat yourself to a therapy, muscle-soother, or sleep bath bomb.
- Edward Beiner Purveyor of Fine Eyewear: Receive free prescription lenses with the purchase of a frame. Exclusions apply.
- Jo Malone London: Get a 3-piece set of candles when you purchase $200 or more. Exclusions apply.
- L’Occitane en Provence: Pamper yourself with a facial and receive a complimentary Pro Micro Skin Analysis.
- Sephora: Enjoy a surprise gift with any skin care service.
Disney Springs recommends these restaurants and menu items for Wellness Month:
- City Works Eatery & Pour House: Taste delicious mocktails designed to make your tastebuds sing—including the Mellow Mule, Peaceful Paloma, Strawberry Soothe and more
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’: Delight in the Chargrilled Chicken – sliced avocado, seasonal vegetables, broccoli, bacon and salad
- Frontera Cocina: Order The Half & Half – half guacamole, half toasted pumpkin seed hummus, served jicama, cucumber, tortilla chips, chipotle salsa and tomatillo salsa (contains seeds)
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew: Indulge with Vegan donuts like the Everglazed Purple Glazed Ube Donut
- Paddlefish: Strawberry Basil Lemonade Mocktail – fresh strawberries, basil, lemonade and sprite
- Splitsville Dining Room: Satisfy your hunger with the Ahi Tuna Salad ¬– sushi grade tuna and avocado over mixed greens tossed in Asian pear dressing with yellow peppers, heirloom grape tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers with tataki sauce on the side
- Terralina Crafted Italian: Enjoy a revitalizing Strawberry Basil Refresher
- YeSake Kiosk: Discover the many flavors of the Tofu Power Bowl – organic tofu, avocado, spinach, carrot, cabbage, cucumber, tempura crunch and wasabi ponzu
Fitness Fridays will take place at the Marketplace Stalls in Town Center every Friday in January. Here is the calendar of events:
- HIIT Class
January 5, 2024
- Yoga at Lululemon
January 12, 2024
- Yoga at Fabletics
January 19, 2024
- Burn Boot Camp presented by Lululemon
January 26, 2024
Reserve a spot via the Disney Springs Instagram page.
From January 28 to February 3, MAC Cosmetics will offer a complimentary makeup service. Here is the calendar:
- Sunday – The Essentials: Create an easy everyday routine. During this service, MAC Makeup Artists will focus on 3 key areas—foundation, eyes and lips—and tailor a custom regimen just for you.
- Monday – Your Perfect Foundation Match: Find the ideal foundation that meets your unique skin goals. Discover dewy and matte-finish options to show off flawless skin.
- Tuesday – Love Your Lips: Mouth off with vibrant shades and power hues that are right for you. Consider glosses, liners and balms to find your forever favorite.
- Wednesday – Wow Brow: Sculpt, shape and highlight your beautiful brows for every kind of look—from editorial to natural—with MAC Cosmetic signature tools, like the eyebrow styler.
- Thursday – Eye Inspiration: Fall in love with eye looks that take your makeup to new heights. Mix and match M·A·CStack with our iconic shadows in creamy, powder, liquid, metallic or glitter textures.
- Friday – Lash and Line: Line, define and lash out with mascaras, false lashes and pigmented liners. MAC Makeup Artists will help you create a custom look—from cat eye to smokey eye.
- Saturday – Skin Artistry: Pamper yourself and discover how new high-performance skincare products can transform your skin into a petal-soft, makeup ready canvas.
While supplies last, MAC shoppers can also receive a complimentary 10-day foundation sample and Hyper Real Skin Care with any purchase.
Wine Tasting at Wine Bar George
Wine Bar George will offer 90-minute Wine Tasting sessions on select weekdays with Master Sommelier George Miliotes. Click here to learn more and reserve a spot for Wine Tasting at Wine Bar George.
Drawn to Life Fitness Event
Drawn to Life performers and production team members will demonstrate stretches and yoga poses during this complimentary event. Strength and Conditioning Coach David Rimmer will also demonstrate a series of body weight exercises you can do at home.
This event will be on Saturday, January 20, at 2:00 p.m. in Waterview Park. Visit the Disney Springs Instagram page to reserve your spot.
The Relaxation Station presented by AdventHealth is “a tranquil outdoor space offering shade, seating and a place to enjoy the peace and quiet.” It’s available all day behind The Art Corner by Artistic Talent Group.