As one of the 11 World Showcase countries, Canada has been a part of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival since its inception in 1996. This year’s 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival takes place August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for the Canada Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll – $5.00
- Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF) – $8.00
*Price per bottle is an average price of the spirit at your local liquor store.
- Moosehead Radler: Lager infused with Grapefruit, Grape and Lemon Juices, New Brunswick (4% ABV) – $4.25
- Château Des Charmes Equuleus Red Blend, St. David’s Bench ($45/bottle) – $7.00
- Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake ($48/375ml bottle) – $10.00
Canada’s two food offerings are the same as last year’s dishes, but they are always super popular!
Photos of Menu Items from the Canada Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll – $5.00
Surprisingly enough the cheddar cheese soup didn’t increase in price this year. I guess $5 is the breaking point of what people are willing to pay, but we would be very happy to pay more for a larger portion. As it stands you get a half-full cup of the cheesiest and best soup ever created and a warm pretzel roll to dip. We can’t justify the price for the portion, even if it is continually one of the best tasting items at Food & Wine. If you’ve never indulged, you should really give it a shot. You won’t regret it.
Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce (GF) – $8.00
The ever-popular Le Cellier mushroom Beef Filet Mignon is available once again this year. There’s an amazing truffle-butter sauce on top with some mushrooms that make this dish absolutely stellar. There’s a major gamble when ordering the beef filet from Canada though: The cut. We’ve ordered it numerous times where you get not only a small portion but one with a lot of fat, whereas other times we get a large portion that’s virtually no fat whatsoever. It’s worth the gamble, especially if you have Disney Dining Plan snack credits to burn.
Location of the Canada Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Canada Marketplace Booth at the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is located on the World Showcase Promenade adjacent to the Canada pavilion.
- REVIEW: Canada at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.
- Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Review and We Play The Price is Right, Tonight (9/25/14) on WDWNT: The Radio Show