There is a pretty interesting experience being made available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom around the park’s 14th anniversary for those with a little expendable income:
The 2012 Walt Disney World Safari VIP Weekend
A VIP Family Weekend at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
April 20, 2012 – April 22, 2012
While many people dream of going to Africa to live like renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall, most of us just don’t have the time to pack up and fly around the world, particularly those of us with children. The Jane Goodall Institute, together with our longtime friends at Walt Disney World, would like to offer you and your family the next best thing: An Exclusive VIP Weekend at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge® featuring the chance to spend time with Jane.
- Relax around a campfire and swap stories with Jane while enjoying hot chocolate and s’mores;
- View the wildlife right outside the window of your savannah view room in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge®;
- Get an up-close and behind-the-scenes view of majestic animals on Disney’s special Backstage Safari Tour;
- Enjoy breakfast with Jane and some of Disney’s famous characters at Backstage Prop Shop in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge®;
- Explore all of Disney’s Orlando theme parks with your Park Hopper® passes and much more!
The tickets for this three day, two night adventure include all scheduled events, two nights in a savannah view room in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge®, select meals, unlimited three-day admission to all Disney theme parks, a Disney Dining Card, and transportation to and from the Orlando airport as well as all of the Disney parks.
The trip costs $5,000 per person for members of Jane’s Peak Society (JGI’s $1,000+ giving circle) and $6,000 per person for new members. A significant portion of this payment is a tax-deductible donation to support JGI’s programs. For more information please contact John Davison, Major Gifts Coordinator, at [email protected] or (703) 682-9281.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!