From Erin Glover on the Disney Parks Blog:
As you may know, Disneyland Resort guests may book dining reservations through the Disney Dine Line (714-781-DINE) but, beginning today, we’re offering a new way to request a dining reservation at the resort.
Here’s how it works:
- Guests may now email their dining reservation requests to [email protected]
- Requests will be reviewed the same day, when received during the hours of 7 a.m. – 9 p.m., 7 days a week
- Requests received after hours will be reviewed the next day
- Guests may request Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Studio Disney 365 reservations through this email address as well
- Email requests should include the following information:
- Name of the restaurant or experience you’d like to book
- Requested reservation date and meal period (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Total number of guests in your party
- Your name and phone number
- Remember: Your request is not confirmed until you’ve received a confirmation number
For a list of Disneyland Resort restaurants that accept reservations, click here.
We know that Disneyland Resort guests are very excited about the upcoming opening of Carthay Circle Restaurant at Disney California Adventure park on June 15. Dining reservations are not available at this time, but keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog and @Disneyland on Twitter for updates on when the booking window for this brand-new restaurant will open.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!