Disney has released an official list of entertainment that will be offered at the Magic Kingdom during the “Rock Your Disney Side” Party on Friday/Saturday:
- Everything kicks off with a special edition of the Welcome Show, as heroes and villains make their way to Magic Kingdom Park.
- The “Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It!” Street Party will feature Disney heroes at 10 a.m. and Disney villains at 1:30 p.m. When it comes to the 5:45 p.m. performance, though, exactly who makes an appearance will be determined by your votes throughout the day, (Disney will release more information on how you can vote will be posted on Friday morning).
- The Magic Kingdom Park parades will each have two performances, with the “Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade” at 12 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. and Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade at 11 p.m. and 1 a.m. And don’t forget “Wishes Nighttime Spectacular” fireworks at 9 p.m. and “Celebrate the Magic” at 8:45 p.m., 9:45 p.m., and 11:45 p.m.
- Prior to each presentation of Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade, the Disney villains roll through Magic Kingdom Park in a pre-parade, celebrating how “It’s Good to Be Bad!”
- Starting at 11 p.m., half of Princess Fairytale Hall becomes Scary Tale Hall, the perfect place to encounter Maleficent and the Queen from “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.” (Don’t worry, though. The other side of the hall will still feature favorite royals Anna and Elsa.)
- Later, around 1:45 a.m., the villains take over the rest of the park’s character greeting locations. Where Aladdin and Jasmine appear in Adventureland during the day, expect to find Jafar instead. Elsewhere, Dr. Facilier takes the place of Princess Tiana, Captain Hook subs for Peter Pan, and more!
- In Tomorrowland, the #INCREDIBLESSuperDanceParty rocks the Rockettower Plaza Stage from 4:30 p.m. – 10 p.m., followed by Incredibles Movie Night with screenings of Disney•Pixar’s “The Incredibles” from 11 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- Disney’s “Up All Night” Dance Party at Cinderella Castle and the Frontierland Dance Party on the west side of the park will keep things festive from 2 a.m. – 5:45 a.m.
- This grand, 24-hour extravaganza concludes with a special “Kiss Goodnight” at 5:50 a.m. at the Railroad Station in Town Square on Main Street, U.S.A.
Also, don’t forget to join us at WDWNT for the Midnight Sugar Rush with free treats, fabulous prizes, and much more!