Disney’s Alice In Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass begins principal photography this week, featuring an award-winning production team and all-star ensemble cast, including Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway, Mia Wasikowska, Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen.
The all-star ensemble cast includes:
- Johnny Depp returns to the big screen as the Mad Hatter—Hatter Tarrant Hightopp.
- Anne Hathaway portrays the White Queen—Mirana.
- Mia Wasikowska once again appears as Alice Kingsleigh, who’s on a quest to help the Mad Hatter.
- Helena Bonham Carter returns as the Red Queen—Iracebeth.
- Rhys Ifans fills the shoes of Zanik Hightopp, the Mad Hatter’s father.
- Matt Lucas returns to the revelry in a dual role as Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
- Ed Speleers portrays James Harcourt in the film.
- And Sacha Baron Cohen was called on to bring Time to the big screen.
Alice In Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass also boasts an extraordinary voice cast.
- Stephen Fry is back as the voice of the Cheshire Cat.
- Toby Jones provides the voice of Wilkins.
- Alan Rickman returns as the voice of the Blue Caterpillar.
- Michael Sheen once again serves as the voice of the White Rabbit.
- Timothy Spall returns to voice Bayard.
- Paul Whitehouse is back as the March Hare.
- Barbara Windsor provides the voice of Dormouse again.
James Bobin will direct the film, which revisits Lewis Carroll’s beloved stories with an all-new new tale that travels back to Underland—and back in Time. Shooting on location and at Shepperton Studios in England, the film is slated for release on May 27, 2016.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!