Earlier this week we told you about Disney After Hours, a $149.00 event that gives you three hours after park close to enjoy the Magic Kingdom. Well, now we’re finding that Disney will be rolling out an early morning option as well, one that will let you into select Fantasyland attractions early and provide a little bit of breakfast:
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Walt Disney World mornings more magical than ever with a first-access experience in the park!
Rising with the sun on select mornings, Disney Early Morning Magic gives you the chance to be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of Fantasyland attractions:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Peter Pan’s Flight.
Plus, in addition to the early-morning fun, you can get your fill of a fantastic continental breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
- Chilled juices, coffee and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and turkey sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- Mickey Waffles
Available with the purchase of a separate ticket, Disney Early Morning Magic takes place on select dates from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM. However, admission is limited—be sure to buy your tickets before it’s too late!
Admission to Disney Early Morning Magic is available $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included).Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and a special event will receive an event sticker for identification upon check-in.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- From 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to a Disney Early Morning Admission ticket.
- The number of tickets for these events is limited. In addition, all tickets are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
The event is now official and on sale. Event dates are most Tuesdays and Saturdays.