Tonight on WDW News Tonight, the Match Game returns, we interview a Disney author, and Tom talks about a hot dog wrapped in a baked potato…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, former hosts of WDW News Today: The Radio Show, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
The show will also be available for streaming and download the very next day at WDWNewsTonight.com. While this won’t offer the interactive features and excitement of listening live, it offers those who can’t catch the show on Wednesday night a chance be a part of the fun.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- “What did we just eat?” – A Disney dining review featuring a hot dog inside of a baked potato at the Grand Floridian
- “Tom and Nick are Angry About Things”
- Interview with author of “Cleaning the Kingdom”, Lynn Barron
- The long-awaited return of WDWNT: The Match Game for prizes from Theme Park Connection!
- And much more!
We hope that you will tune in this Wednesday at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed last week’s show, you can watch it here: