Sunday, May 15th is a big day for Disney Springs with the Town Center area finally opening, along with the first phase of new restaurants and stores opening through the Summer of 2016. So what all is opening this Sunday? Let’s recap:
- D-Luxe Burger: Grab a classic cheeseburger or go for something indulgent like the El Diablo Burger with chorizo, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato and chipotle mayo. There’s a veggie burger too. Plus gelato shakes, fresh-cut fries and more from the Disney chefs.
- Amorette’s Patisserie: Classic and contemporary cakes and pastries are the stars in this high-end pastry shop where guests can watch pastry chefs decorate signature cakes in the on-stage finishing kitchen. From a classic macaron or crisp, light pavlova to the ultimate chocolate-chocolate chunk cookie, Amorette’s is a dessert lover’s dream come true.
- The Daily Poutine: This kiosk brings the Canadian classic to guests with four varieties of toppings on hot, crispy French fries: Classic, with beef poutine gravy and Cheddar Cheese curds; Latin with fried yucca, black beans, pulled pork and queso fresco; Italian with bocconcino mozzarella and Bolognese sauce, and French with mushroom cream sauce and Gruyere cheese. Pair them with a lemonade, draft beer, sangria or fountain sodas.
- B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co.: A kiosk with artisan sausages by Disney chefs – the Three Little Pigs with a Reuben dog, black bean salsa and chili cheese; Portuguese Sausage with pickled vegetable slaw and chili mustard; Sweet Hot Sausage with peppers, onions and marinara; Bavarian Sausage Sandwich with a mini-meterwurst, braised red cabbage and spicy brown mustard on a pretzel roll, and Italian Veggie Sausage with peppers, onions and marinara. Add a draft beer or fountain soda.
- YeSake: At this kiosk, try a Sake Cosmo Freeze or Sake Bourbon Slush among other offerings. Global eats range from the Great Wall with Chinese-style pulled pork to a Sombrero with ground beef, pico de gallo, guacamole, cheese and corn chips. Cold beer too.
- Morimoto Asia Street Food: A new walk-up window on the patio offers sushi, donburi rice bowls and bao tacos, plus snacks: such as takoyaki (octopus, nori, okomiyaki sauce), Morimoto sticky ribs, curry rice croquettes, pork egg rolls and taiyaki (snapper-shaped pancake filled with sweet adzuki red bean paste). Also on the menu: popping boba tea and an assortment of Asian-influenced beers and beverages.
- Sprinkles: Look for handcrafted cupcakes, slow-churned ice cream and homemade cookies at Sprinkles, dubbed the first cupcake bakery by the Food Network. Options include vegan, gluten free and sugar free, and seasonal flavors.
Moving to new spots — Wetzel’s Pretzel’s and Haagen Dazs ice cream will now be located across from Orlando Harley-Davidson on the West Side.
New retailers: Two new kiosk locations for Disney Springs guests in The Landing:
- Savannah Bee Company will feature a variety of specialty and everyday honey as well as all-natural body care products ranging from body wash and lotion to lip balm and body butter. The company’s mission is to provide pure, delicious honey and luxurious honeybee products to consumers while educating them about the wonders of the hive. When it opens on May 15th, it will be the only Savannah Bee retail location in the state of Florida.
- Filthy Rich, also opening May 15, will showcase celebrity-inspired jewelry at far-less-than-Beverly-Hills prices. The location specializes in authentic replicas of iconic jewelry and accessories worn by past legends of the silver screen and current celebrity style icons.
Other store opening on Sunday include:
- Alex and Ani
- American Threads
- Edward Beiner
- Everything But Water
- kate spade new york
- L’Occitane en Provence
- Lucky Brand
- MAC Cosmetics
- Melissa Shoes
- Na Hoku
- Tommy Bahama
- Under Armour Brand House
- Vera Bradley
In addition, the Lime parking garage behind the World of Disney store will be opening, along with the Welcome Center that will greet guests as they arrive from the brand new bus loop in the very center of Disney Springs.
Of course, you can follow @WDWNT on twitter all-day Sunday for coverage, as well as stay tuned for plenty of posts here on the blog covering all of the new shopping and dining coming to Disney Springs.