Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we talk about the disaster summer of 2016 at the Walt Disney World theme parks so far, we discuss the best and worst drinks around all of the resort, and we play that stupid map game again…
WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom takes some time to write some thank you notes
- “The Map Game”, featuring prizes from Theme Park Connection
- What did we just eat? – A Quick Review of Frontera Cocina
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- A discussion about drinking at Walt Disney World, from restaurants to lounges, and from carts to kiosks
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in this Wednesday at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed the last show, you can watch it here:
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!