Tonight on WDW News Tonight, WDWNT: The Price is Right returns, we review the 2016 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival along with Josh of EasyWDW.com, and we say goodbye to Stitch’s Great Escape…
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside the Orlando area, the show can be heard (and now watched via video stream) at Listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. The show also utilizes new interactive avenues for our audience, including a live chat, the ability to call-in to the show, and live polling. WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the week’s news (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- Tom’s Thank You Notes
- A review of everything at the 2016 Epcot Food & Wine Festival with Josh of EasyWDW.com
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “WDWNT: The Price is Right – Food and Wine Festival Edition”, presented by Theme Park Connection
- Who’s Hates Tom Now?
- In-Depth Discussion – Stitch’s Great Escape and the History of Seasonal Attractions
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed last week’s show, be sure to watch it:
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!