Hostess with the Mostess – Top 5 Favorite Magic Kingdom Snack Results
Welcome back to WDWNT’s Hostess with the Mostess! I just got back from my favorite place on earth! (Hence why I have not posted in a few weeks). While my family and I were galavanting around the Magic Kingdom, I made sure my husband tried some of those tasty snacks! Since my Magic Kingdom snack post was a few weeks ago, you can read it right here to refresh your memory.
Here’s a quick recap of my favs!
My Top 5 Favorite Snacks at the Magic Kingdom
5. Pot Roast Mac and Cheese
4. Cinannamon Roll and LeFou’s Brew
3. Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle
2. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
1. Pineapple Dole Whip
Now let’s see how you voted!
6. Our Other category came in last. M2bma shared that their favorite snack was the chocolate covered banana. I heard from a few other readers that their favorites included popcorn, Starbucks coffee, and of course the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bar!
5.Pot Roast Mac and Cheese came in at number five. This was one of the snacks my husband had never tried before and he absolutely loved it. However, it looks like it did not get a lot of love from the readers, unless the score is low because so many are unaware of it’s cheesy goodness.
4.Nutella Fresh Fruit Waffle. So much yummiess wrapped up in one crispy waffle I was a little surprised it did not get more voters. I have great news to share. You might have already read last week that the Sweet and Spicy Chicken Waffle Sandwich is back! A long lost friend to the Sleepy Hollow family has finally returned! You can check it out right here.
3. Cinnamon Roll and LeFou’s Brewhits the number three spot. After you admire Gaston’s antlers and get your picture in his chair, take your brew outside to his fountain. Have you ever noticed the plaque? In true Gaston fashion he gave a fountain of himself to the people of “his” village. Just another piece of Imagnineering to take us further into the story!
2. Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich. This snack deserves number two! While I prefer the simple and creamy vanilla ice cream between my chocolately chip cookies, did you know you can choose other ice cream flavors? That’s right folks! You are not stuck with vanilla forever!
1.Pineapple Dole Whip. There was absolutely no competition for this snack. It had the most votes by far! Ron said, “During the Christmas season when the Magic Kingdom stays open till 2AM, it is a tradition in our family to have a Dole Whip right b/4 the park closes. Best late nite snack at Disney.” I love hearing about everyone’s family traditions! Thanks for sharing! I am not surprised by this outcome and I am sure this will be a favorite Magic Kingdom snack for “ears” to come. ;)
Thanks everyone for voting and sharing your thoughts! My next countdown will be about the Food and Wine Festival foods! Start thinking about which ones are your favorite because as always, I will want to hear from you!
My Extra Magic Tip for the week: If you are on the dining plan and are just not feeling the dessert, you can substitute it for a side!