Black Friday will kick off at Disney Springs on November 25-26. With earlier opening hours at 8 a.m. and deals in every neighborhood, Disney Springs provides a one-of-a-kind shopping experience with extra entertainment and breakfast offerings including mimosas and small bites from dining locations across the property. While all of the special offers are subject to availability, there’s a lot to choose from.
The following locations will open early on November 25 and 26 (operating hours subject to change):
- 6:30 a.m. – Starbucks Marketplace.
- 7 a.m. – Starbucks Westside; Walt Disney World Bus transportation
- 8 a.m. – All Disney Springs stores, Erin McKenna’s, Wolfgang Puck Express, Ghirardelli, Dockside Margaritas, The Daily Poutine, Outdoor Vending Carts, Marketplace Snacks, Food Trucks.
- 9 a.m. – Frontera Cocina, Bongos Express.
- 10 a.m. – Paradiso 37.
World of Disney and other familiar favorites will feature great deals while supplies last: A Vera Bradley “Midnight with Mickey” hipster bag for $24.99 at Marketplace Co-Op, Storm Trooper Action Figures for $14.99 at Star Wars Galactic Outpost, just to name a few.
Additional locations will offer special sales and promotions, including the following:
- APEX by Sunglass Hut and Sunglass Icon: 60% off original prices of select styles
- Curl by Sammy Duvall: Save up to 40% on select merchandise and enjoy “gift with purchase” items throughout the store
- Levi’s: 40% off entire purchase
- Lilly Pulitzer: Spend $75 and receive a free pair of earrings; spend $150 and receive a free necklace; spend $500 and receive a free jewelry box
- Lucky Brand: Save 40% off all merchandise, excluding “rare finds”
- Pandora Jewelry: Free bangle with $125 purchase
- Savannah Bee Co.: Receive a free jar of Whipped Honey with Passion Fruit with every purchase, while supplies last
- Superdry: Buy 2 items, get 1 free in store
- The LEGO Store: Save up to 50% off select merchandise, while supplies last (Nov. 25 only)
- Vince Camuto: Save 40% off entire purchase plus additional door busters at 50% off
- Volcom: Save 40% off all Volcom-branded merchandise
With more than 60 locations planning special sales and great promotions, Disney Springs will definitely become “the place to be” for shopping this Black Friday. Check back for more participating locations.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!