PHOTOS: Annual Passholder Exclusive Entrance Lines Now Open at Walt Disney World

The Passholder-only entrance lines debuted today at Walt Disney World, allowing annual passholders to take advantage of express entry into the theme parks during the busiest time of year.

Signage directs passholders to their exclusive entrance.

Signage over the Annual Passholder entrance at the Magic Kingdom.

Our thanks to WDWNT’s own Jesse DeRosa for the pics.

BusyMsLizzy
BusyMsLizzy

Great news! Do we have our own security checkpoint, as well? The security bag check can get pretty backed up at times.

The Sea Captain
The Sea Captain
Reply to  BusyMsLizzy

Do you smell it Ms. Lizzy? Take a big whiff. That’s the sweet salty smell of AP entitlement.

BusyMsLizzy
BusyMsLizzy

Thanks, Captain. I thought it was the chocolate covered sarcasm oozing from you response.
Have a magical day!

Grumpy Old Man
Grumpy Old Man
Reply to  BusyMsLizzy

Oh the security lines can get pretty backed up at times? How sad. In my day we had to wait in 15 mile lines to get through security going in AND out! And we didn’t have “smart phones” for instasnapping and snapgramming our duck faces. The only phones we had were made with 2 cups tied together with a piece of string, but the string usually broke in the first 30 seconds, so then we used to say we had “cordless” phones. If only we would’ve known that’d be a real thing one day. We’d be rich! And we wouldn’t… Read more »

Philip Allred
Philip Allred

Do you know if you can bring guests through this entrance? My wife and I are passholders, but our son (7 years old) is not. Could we bring him with us through this entrance?

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
Walt Disney World Guest Relations
Reply to  Philip Allred

Of course you can bring your son Philip! Just as soon as you stop being a cheapskate and buy him his own annual pass. Furthermore, what heartless parents get annual passes for themselves but not their child?

Have a Magical Day!

Philip Allred
Philip Allred

You caught us! We are heartless cheapskate parents who do not love our son! Thanks for the response.

Bob Iger
Bob Iger
Reply to  Philip Allred

You should come be a Walt Disney Co Executive, you’d fit right in!

Corral
Corral

So the real question is, are they actively turning away confused tourists that end up in the wrong line?

Anna
Anna

My husband and I are passholders but kids and family friend going with us are not. Can they go thru line with us?

John
John

Can cast members use this entrance?

Peter
Peter

We were at the park today. What a damn joke. Honestly. They have this line, and seem to have just closed one of the other entrances to use this. It only adds confusion. NO extra lines are open. NO extra perk. They STILL have more lines roped off closed creating a crowd. Just people questioning, as above, when one guest has a pass and the other’s don’t, where to go. FYI, the cast members didn’t seem to care less. Whatever in your hand if it turns green, they say “NEXT”.

Layla
Layla
Reply to  Peter

We’re at MK today too. It only seems to be a way to put up and “advertising sign that they have annual pass holders and treat them specially” No real perk for pass holders, or others. Lines all long. Many lines as stated above are closed, which is senseless during their busy time. Cheap!

Tim
Tim
Reply to  Peter

Sounds like whoever the turnstiles manager is used to work at Walmart.

Larry
Larry

They just want to sell more annual passes. It’s advertising. And if someone thinks that a ‘new line for them makes it better’ then they might buy one. Meanwhile, they have cut back on staffing at turnstiles. Creates more demand, for a shorter line. Lame, huh? No new lines are open, so it’s just as long to get in.

Nadar
Nadar
Reply to  Larry

Larry, your posts are silly. Stop the hate

Alex
Alex

I have never in my life seen more miserable people. You are all so very cranky and are acting like a bunch of freaking babies. Are you all really getting nasty over this post. You all need to go find a hobby and and stop whining like a bunch of jerks. Merry Christmas

Anonomouse
Anonomouse
Reply to  Alex

Merry Christmas to you too Disney PR Intern!

ABT
ABT
Reply to  Alex

Alex: Another person who is not a Disney fan. Either another sucker, or just a whiner.

Jeff
Jeff
Reply to  Alex

Alex, I agree with you 100%. Unfortunately these negative posts are by the same person, just trying to get you angry. Ignore the idiot

Alex
Alex
Reply to  Jeff

Jeff, go troll somewhere else. Looks like several people to me, and we have annual passes and they regularly close lines to save on staff costs we’re assuming. The new lines will not help get anyone moving faster, and add confusion. It’s just a cheap way to get people to buy annual passes.

It's a paradox
It's a paradox
Reply to  Jeff

But Jeff, if she ignores the idiot than she’ll never read your comment about ignoring the idiot.

Alex
Alex
Reply to  Jeff

Obviously someone is using my name! Thanks Jeff I will ignore those complainers!

Alex
Alex
Reply to  Alex

Stop using my name troll! I’m the only Alex. Nobody else is allowed to have that name.

Pete
Pete
Reply to  Alex

what a freakin’ baby. there’s more people than you with the name and if you don’t like Disney or are just a college PR intern there paid to troll sites for comments by fans who know when they’re being duped… go away. you won’t be missed Alex.

Jeff
Jeff

Leave it to Disney Fans to try and create controversy about something that nobody cares about and operates the way common sense would dictate it should.

Pete
Pete
Reply to  Jeff

Leave it to a troll to not be smart enough to recognize that this creates longer lines, and another downgrade in service from somewhere people are a fan of the brand. If you don’t like Disney, and don’t like this site or the comments from people who want management to do a better job than this, go away Jeff. From this site, or life for that matter. Nobody will miss you.

Anonomouse
Anonomouse
Reply to  Jeff

So how exactly is this operating on common sense? I have no idea if you’re a pass holder or not, if you are, than I would see how you would think it’s common sense. I also can not fully judge the situation because I haven’t seen it, but what I can judge is from the picture taken. There is NOBODY in the pass holder line, it’s just two cast members talking to each other. This raises two flags, the first being why is it necessary to always have this line? I don’t know what time of day this photo was… Read more »

Andre
Andre
Reply to  Anonomouse

I’ve seen it, so I can judge it. I’m a passholder, and all they did was take one of the other regular lanes away, and make it for pass holders. It slows everything down. People aren’t sure if they’re with someone with passholder if they can come in. is a magic band holder a passholder. Is a cast member a passholder. It’s obviously only for advertisement, at the expense of a slow down and confusion to ALL guests. Bad Move Disney .

Jeff
Jeff
Reply to  Andre

I would think that an annual passholder entrance is for ANNUAL PASSHOLERS. Last time I checked having a magic band does not make you an annual passholder. Last I checked people using their Cast Member tickets are not annual passholders.

We have some serious special ed’s posting on this website.

Jeff
Jeff
Reply to  Anonomouse

This post perfectly describes what I am talking about. The fact that there is a line to get in but no line for AP’s is the WHOLE POINT OF IT. Wow…

Andre
Andre
Reply to  Jeff

The whole point is to make non AP’s wait in a longer line as long as AP’s have no wait at all? Well aren’t you just an entitled little prick. I hear as an AP you can make custodians wipe your butt and you can make your server prechew your food. Of course with your attitude I’m sure you’re probably already very experienced injesting saliva from waiters and cooks.

Jeff
Jeff
Reply to  Andre

I’m not an annual passholder but i’m also not retarded

Randy
Randy

Merry Christmas to all!
Disney is the best

Disney
Disney
Reply to  Randy

No you’re the best Randy!

Merry Christmas!

Nick
Nick

What a bunch of rude little children. I feel very bad for anybody that is in any of your presence over the Christmas season. You all sound like a bunch of liberals who are always owed something. News flash, you all have a choice if you hate Disney so much. Stay the hell home. They don’t need miserable losers like you people there.

''Tis the Season
''Tis the Season
Reply to  Nick

Dearest Nicholas, I would just like to take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for being such a fine example of self righteous a-holes and how important they are to keep people from allowing their friends and loved ones to become horrible human beings. By your example everyone can learn that when you have a negative opinion of others that there are ways to go about opening a dialogue without resorting to insults or broad, often incorrect, generalizations that fit your narrow minded views. Thank you again for being an inspiration to those young and… Read more »

andre
andre
Reply to  Nick

What a troll, coming on a forum where people are fans, and bashing them, when it’s obvious Disney didn’t add a new lane to do this, the took one away! So….follow your same advice. If you hate the forum so much, stay the hell off to this website. No need for miserable losers such as you people here.