Tonight on WDW News Tonight, we review, I mean, insult all of the news from the D23 Expo 2017, eat some gelatinous World Showcase food, and digest what’s happening to Disney’s Hollywood Studios…
If you are in the Orlando area, you can tune in to 105.5 FM or AM 1520 WBZW at showtime. For those outside of the Orlando area, the show can be watched via video stream at listen.WDWNT.com on your computer or mobile device. You can also use WDWNT: The App to watch and chat along. The show also utilizes a live chat and the ability to call-in to interact with the show. WDW News Tonight is hosted by Tom Corless and Nick LoCicero, but also features appearances by a number of other WDWNT correspondents.
Coming up on this week’s show:
- A recap of the month’s news, including the D23 Expo 2017 (with a WDWNT comedic twist)
- The debut edition of “Weird World Showcase Food Item of the Week”, where Tom and Nick try something strange from Epcot
- An In-Depth Discussion of the future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios, what is, was, and what it will be
- The Wonderful World of Psychotic Comments
- “Who Hates Tom Now?” returns
- “RUMOR, BREAKING, or CONFIRMED?!?” for prizes provided by WDWNT: The App
- And more!
We hope that you will tune in tonight at 9PM ET for another episode of WDW News Tonight!
If you missed our last show, be sure to watch it: