Here are the rules and disclaimers:
- All contestants must live in the Central Florida area or be willing to commute for a date. In order to increase the chances of a successful date, we will give priority to applicants living in Central Florida, but anyone is encouraged to apply.
- All contestants must be 18 years old or older.
- All contestants must fully and honestly complete the questionnaire below.
- Filling out the application does not guarantee an appearance on WDWNT: The Dating Game. WDWNT LLC will choose the contestants and your role on the show.
- You may appear on WDW News Tonight live via phone, Google hangout or in person on Wednesday, August 30, 2017.
- You may appear on at least one additional edition of WDW News Tonight.
- You may go on one date at a restaurant of our choice at Walt Disney World paid for by WDWNT.
- You agree to have the date recorded (audio and video) and release your image and likeness to be used by WDWNT LLC.
- An interview to be conducted by a WDWNT staff member to validate your eligibility
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!