Halloween kicks off early this year in Magic Kingdom Park, with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select evenings beginning August 25, fun-filled evening with trick-or-treating throughout the park, eerie entertainment and Disney characters that go bump in the night.
This year, more than a dozen specially created treats – some available only during the parties, some all day in the Magic Kingdom Park – will be available to celebrate the season. Here’s the rundown:
New treats offered all day, every day, beginning Aug. 25-Nov. 1
- Stop in the Main Street Bakery for a bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey.
- The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will scoop up pumpkin-flavored ice cream.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Treats (party nights only):
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome with a graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze and a white chocolate Mickey can be found at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
- Jack Skellington gets his own dessert at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square – a vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
- The artistic Haunted Mansion Desserts – each with a different flavor and themed chocolate accent – can be tracked down at:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- A Pumpkin Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce will be offered at Sleepy Hollow.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café will offer Worms and Dirt, a chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse with a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs, and gummy candy.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will dish up Candy Corn Ice Cream (formerly available at Storybook Treats).
- Grab Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats and Vampire Mickey Brownies at various outdoor vending and kiosks throughout the Magic Kingdom Park.
Dates for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are August 25 and 29; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29; Oct. 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, and Nov. 1.
SOURCE: Disney Parks Blog
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!