[Editor’s note: WDWNT.com would like to welcome our newest sponsor, Small World Big Fun. This Authorized Disney Vacation Planner will share with WDWNT.com readers news, insights and tips for visitors to Walt Disney World, Disneyland Resort, Disney Cruise Line, and other Disney destinations. In this debut post, Small World Big Fun owner Cindy Minor shares more on the services her agency provides.]
My name is Cindy Minor, and I’m the owner of Small World Big Fun. Since our opening in 2008, Small World Big Fun has planned more than 10,000 Disney vacations for clients from coast to coast. Our agents are immersed in Disney values and experience and will provide you with the best vacation ever, specifically customized to suit your family. Best of all, our services are 100% free to you.
I’ve followed WDWNT.com for several years and find their content incredibly informative and a great resource, so partnering with them is super exciting for me. The information that WDWNT provides to its readers is truly invaluable, and I’m happy to be a part of it.
Why Should I Use Your Service?
I get this question ALL THE TIME! “Why should I use a travel agent to book my vacation when it is so easy to book on the Internet?” Have you noticed that when you tell your friends that you are planning a Disney vacation, EVERYONE has an opinion? And that if you don’t follow their advice, your vacation will be a disaster? Our job is to help wade through all of that noise and plan the trip that works best for YOUR family, not theirs.
So, I could list tons of reasons why it’s best to use our services, but in the interest of time, I’ll just stick to the top five:
- We work for you for FREE. It costs you exactly the same amount for us to book your trip as it does for you to book it on your own. Disney pays us a commission without passing that cost on to you – so there is no need for you to even price shop!
- We can save you MONEY. We work incredibly hard to make sure you are getting the best possible price for your vacation. We are always watching for discounts and will do our best to get available discounts applied to your vacation, even if you have already paid a deposit.
- We will save you TIME. Did you know that if you search for “Disney World” you will find more than 78,000,000 entries? Do you really want to spend time sorting through all of that information when all you have to do is pick up the phone or send us a text to get a fast, accurate answer? Not only that, but we will be the ones up before dawn to make your dining reservations. We will be the ones planning your park itinerary to make sure you maximize your time and keep you out of the lines. We will be the ones to make sure you know how to use the latest Disney technology to get the most from your vacation. We can even tell you what to pack!
- We are HERE TO HELP when things don’t go as planned. No one likes to think of having trouble on vacation, but let’s face it – it does happen. If you book your vacation on your own, unfortunately, you are on your own. If you are a “planner” (like me,) we completely understand! We would never want to deny anyone the joy of planning the details of a Disney vacation; we can work together. We are a FREE resource to you and are only one call or text away.
- We are EXPERTS. Small World Big Fun has been an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner since 2010. This designation is given to select agencies to recognize their extensive knowledge of all things Disney and for the high level of value we provide to our clients as a result of our expertise. Our agents are constantly working to stay up to date on the latest information and resources from Disney.
It’s a heck of a lot of fun to plan Disney trips for people. And, it’s a heck of a lot of work. I think I can speak for the entire Small World Big Fun team when I say that we all feel so lucky to play even a small part in helping families create memories that will last a lifetime. When we work with you, we’re going to get to know you and ask the questions that help you define what your vision is for your trip. Then, we’re going to make that vision a reality. All you have to do is show up and have a good time with your family. We look forward to helping plan your Walt Disney World vacation soon!
Contact Small World Big Fun and tell them you’re a WDWNT fan!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!