Minnie Van Transportation Expanded to All Deluxe Resorts at Disney World

This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.

While initially only available to guests staying at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club and Boardwalk Resorts, Minnie Vans have since rolled out to the Wilderness & Animal Kingdom Lodge hotels, as well as the Grand Floridian and Polynesian Village Resorts due to popular demand.

Starting today, guests at Disney’s Contemporary Resort (as well as Bay Lake Tower) can now go to the front desk at the resort to activate the point-to-point transportation service for their use.

Minnie Vans is a paid transportation service that is operated by Disney and summoned through the Lyft app. Please check out our review to see how it works and if Minnie Vans will be right for you.

I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!

About the author

Tom Corless

Tom has been regularly visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort from the time he was 4 months old. While he has made countless visits in the last 28 years, he did not become a truly active member in the Disney fan community until the summer of 2007, when he decided to launch the WDW News Today website and podcast. Tom has since become an Orlando-local and is a published author on Walt Disney World.
Contact Tom at [email protected]


Click here to post a comment
  • We were there late August into September and the Minnie Van wasn’t yet available at the Polynesian! Maybe next time!

  • My wife and I just stayed a week at WDW, and used Minnie Vans quite a lot. Overall, the program is very promising — but:

    — They weren’t always available. Probably got a Minnie Van 80% of the time, had to cancel the other 20% and seek other transportation options.

    — While some of their pick-up/drop-off locations are BETTER than Taxis/Lyft/Uber (such as at the MK) — at other sites their pick-up/drop-off locations are notable WORSE than Taxis/Lyft/Uber (such as at AK or BBeach).

    — The Lyft app doesn’t make these specific pick-up locations very clear, so there is often extra back-and-forth with the driver needed to get to the right place.

    — Would LOVE to see drop-offs possible at the International Gateway at EPCOT, as that would save a lot of walking time for certain activities, but I’m not sure if that would be possible (especially with the gondola construction coming there).

    Overall, very excited about the new generation of transportation options coming to WDW, and I was excited to experience Minnie Vans in their early stage.

Fantasy Strollers
Lost Bros

Latest Videos