Starting Friday, January 12, 2018, Guests staying in eligible rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be able to purchase a new “Theme Park Extra” that includes additional FastPass+ benefits and preferred viewing opportunities for nighttime spectaculars.
For $50 plus tax per Guest per day, Guests staying in eligible rooms who have purchased a 3-day or longer theme park ticket or an annual pass are able to purchase a Theme Park Extra to receive the following:
- 3 additional FastPass+ selections per day. FastPass+ attractions and arrival windows are limited. 3-day minimum purchase required.
- Ability to reserve these 3 additional FastPass+ selections in more than 1 theme park when a valid Park Hopper option is purchased with the ticket.
- A booking window of up to 90 days in advance for these 3 additional FastPass+ selections and the ability to book them at multiple top-tier attractions. Guests may not repeat the same FastPass+ attraction in the same day.
- 1 preferred viewing location for nighttime spectaculars per day. Availability of each nighttime spectacular preferred viewing location is limited.
The Theme Park Extra is available for purchase for Guests staying in the following room types:
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Cabins
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Club Level
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort – Club Level
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn – Club Level
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Club Level
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Club Level
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Club Level
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Villas & Bungalows – Bungalows
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Club Level
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – Club Level
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels – Presidential Suites, Governor Suites, Parlor Suites, Premium Alcove Rooms
All theme park Guests with valid theme park admission continue to receive up to 3 FastPass+ selections at a single park per day at no extra charge, as well as additional day-of in-park selections that may be reserved and redeemed one-at-a-time after those initial 3 selections are redeemed. This pilot program will not affect FastPass+ availability for Resort Guests booking at their normal 60-day window.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!