WDW News Today is proud to present “Dreamfinders” – a new podcast that explores the creative culture both in and around Disney theme parks.
Every other Tuesday in 2019, tune in as host Nathan Hartman sits down with Imagineers, authors, actors, dancers, photographers, YouTube creators and other artists to discuss how Disney has inspired them and why they’ve used their talents to create or celebrate the parks.
Guests on the show include …
- Bruce Broughton – Composer: Spaceship Earth, Soarin, Honey I Shrunk the Audience, etc.
- Sully Sullivan – Disney Legend, Former VP of the Magic Kingdom, Author
- Jeff Kurtti – Author: Since the World Began, Travels with Walt Disney, Imagineering Legends
- Tom K Morris – Imagineer: Imagination Pavilion, Disneyland Paris
- Jim Zub – Writer: Figment Comics
- RobPlays – YouTube, The TTA Podcast
- How Bowers – RetroWDW
…and many more!
So check out our preview of the upcoming season here and subscribe on Apple Podcasts or your preferred podcatcher.
The season begins New Years Day 2019!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!