The seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are offering some great rates starting now and running through March 31 as part of the “Escape the Cold” room rates deal.
Whether you’re looking to experience the International Festival of the Arts, the Flower & Garden Festival, the farewell Spring Training season for the Atlanta Braves at the ESPN Wide World of Sports, or simply looking for an escape to sunny Orlando, Florida, there are some great rates to make an early 2018 trip just a little more enticing.
Below is a list of room rates for each hotel:
· B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Area — rates from $135 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $134.99 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $159 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – rates from $139 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $125 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $129 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista — Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $102 per room, per night.
Guests staying at any of these seven hotels will have shuttle bus access to all four theme parks, as well as Disney Springs. Guests will also be eligible for Extra Magic Hours, but will need a special voucher that will be provided by the hotel.
Rooms are limited, so book soon if interested.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!