FIRST LOOK: New Living Concept Art for the Star Wars Hotel at Walt Disney World

Earlier this month, Disney shared a look inside the groundbreaking new hotel concept coming to the Walt Disney World Resort that will combine luxury with complete immersion into an authentic Star Wars story. Today, they have more new visuals of this resort to share with you!

The immerse experience offered at this hotel will stand out among all of our resorts around the globe. As you can see, families visiting this resort will board a starship alive with characters and stories that unfold all around them during their voyage through the galaxy – and every window has a view of space!

The resort will also be seamlessly connected to the highly anticipated Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, allowing guests a complete Star Wars experience. Guests visiting the resort will be welcome to participate as a resident of the galaxy by dressing in Star Wars-inspired attire.

daniel
daniel

no photos are loaded

Laura

I don’t know why, but for days now none of your pictures or videos show up in your articles, just blank spaces. I have tested this out in two different browsers. Is the problem on your end or mine?

Josh
Josh
Reply to  Tom Corless

She said “or videos.” I had a similar problem. It took a couple refreshes before they loaded for me.

Laura
Reply to  Tom Corless

I don’t know how the videos are being embedded, but they don’t show up and it looks like I am not the only one having this problem.

Nyxy
Nyxy
Reply to  Laura

I’m using Chrome and it wasn’t loading because it identified the code for embedding the videos as unsafe scripts. I had to click on the little shield in the address bar and choose to load the scripts which then allowed the videos to load. In Firefox click on the green lock symbol and it’ll tell you that it is blocking the unsecure parts of the page. If you click the arrow on the right of the box that says “Show connection details” you can disable the protection that will allow the videos to load.

jak
jak
Reply to  Laura

I thought it was just me. I’ve been experiencing the same. FWIW, I’m using Safari on a MacBook Pro. Reloading isn’t reliable, but Reader mode (shift-command-R) seems to work.

C
C

I have had no issues. I usually read them on my Android phone.

c
c

Anyway.. I’m so curious to know when this will open.

I’ve heard they are thinking of opening the booking date to 4 years ahead of time