SoCal residents, there is still time to take advantage of this year’s Southern California Resident* Ticket Offer! Tickets are available to be purchased until May 21, 2018 and must be used by May 24, 2018. There are two offers available which include:
- 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $159 – a 20% savings
- Park Hopper Ticket: $204 – over 15% savings
- 1-Park Per Day Ticket: $199 – a 25% savings
- Park Hopper Ticket: $244 – over 20% savings
With this offer, SoCal Residents can experience the parks with 2-day or 3-day tickets (1-Park Per Day or Park Hopper Tickets) at special prices. During this time you’ll be able to enjoy the Lunar New Year Celebration, Food & Wine Festival, and so much more! Blockout dates include March 23, 2018-April 8, 2018. To purchase tickets online click here!
*Proof of eligible residency is required for purchase and admission (valid government-issued ID must be presented at Main Entrance upon entering). Non-discounted 2-day and 3-day, 1-Park Per Day Ticket prices are $210 and $280, respectively. Non-discounted 2-day and 3-day, Park Hopper Ticket prices are $260 and $330, respectively.
Important Details About This Offer
- Valid on 2-Day and 3-Day Disneyland Resort theme park tickets; savings based on non-discounted price for the same ticket sold at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- May purchase up to 5 tickets per eligible person per day with valid ID with proof of residency.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Important Details About Magic Morning at Disneyland Park
Magic Morning admission allows one (1) admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.