CONFIRMED: Toy Story Mania at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Will Not Offer FastPass for a Month

Starting April 9th, 2018, guests will be unable to use FastPass+ reservations to ride Toy Story Mania at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This period will last through May 7th, 2018 to accommodate further construction of the ride’s new entrance in Toy Story Land.

During this time, guests will only have access to a standby queue.

FastPass+ reservations for there ride will be available again starting May 8th. Toy Story Land opens June 30th, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Jessica
Jessica

I’m going to be there at the beginning of June. I’m staying at a Disney hotel so I’m able to make fast passes now but I’m not able to for toy story mania. If the no fast pass window is between April 9 and May 9 shouldn’t I be able to make a fast pass for June? Or is no one able to make a fast pass on any day until after May 9? Lol I just don’t know if I should leave a day without fast passes in hopes that I’ll be able to eventually get one for Toy… Read more »

Buzz
Buzz
Reply to  Jessica

Dont leave a day open. Book your best options now. You can change an option if this becomes available later.

Lsouth
Lsouth
Reply to  Jessica

I had the same problem for first week of June – couldn’t book Toy Story.

Jay
Jay
Reply to  Jessica

What days will you be there? I will be in Disney on the night of the 11th of June thru the 18th.

Realisticlocal
Realisticlocal

Mine Train, Frozen, and Avatar etc have been doing this for years. Fastpass for the new rides is only for the people staying at Disney hotels who book 60 days out

Jodi
Jodi
Reply to  Realisticlocal

Toy Story Mania isn’t a new ride….They aren’t offering fast passes because they putting in a new entrance.

Toy Story Non-Rider
Toy Story Non-Rider

“This period will last through May 7th, 2018…”

The period currently lasts beyond May 7th. There are no fast passes available for the week after that and individuals with Club Level 90-day priority are saying they’ve also been unable to book them.

Jess
Jess

I’m heading to Hollywood Studios on 5/9, any idea as to when the fast pass will show available for Toy Story Mania?

Melissa Wingert
Melissa Wingert

Any news on when Fastpasses for Toy Story Mania will be open to book?

Darrell Cook
Darrell Cook

I checked yesterday and again just now. Still no offering for Fast pass for TSMM.