PHOTOS: Themed Eateries Announced for PIXAR Pier, Disney California Adventure

When guests arrive at PIXAR Pier in Disney California Adventure beginning June 23rd, they’ll be greeted by several PIXAR-themed food stands.

“Angry Dogs”, featuring Anger from Inside Out, will give guests the ability to choose a level of spice to add to their hot dogs.

The Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co. will become Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats, which of course includes a lemon snow cone on the menu.

Straight out of the Toy Story Toon “Small Fry” guests will find a Poultry Palace kiosk, complete with the tiny version of Zurg. Here’s hoping we can get Happy Meal-esque toys with our meals here.

Señor Buzz Churros is of course inspired by Buzz Lightyear’s Spanish-speech function in Toy Story 3.

C
C

I am going to pretend like I didn’t read Senor Buzz Churros and move on with my day.

A
A
Reply to  C

I think I speak for all of us when I say: meh, ok.

Johnny
Johnny

Holy disjointed theming, Batman!

Jimmy
Jimmy
Reply to  Johnny

The theme is Pixar. Did you forget what words mean?

Jimmy
Jimmy
Reply to  Tom Corless

Oh give me a break. A theme is the subject of the land. The subject is Pixar films. Guess ornery old grandpa Tom can’t accept that.

Higher_standards
Higher_standards
Reply to  Jimmy

It reminds me of the parking lot where they use random characters and cheap cutouts to name the areas. I guess thats what they are going for. I hope they have a tram pickup to get me out of there

Cclic
Cclic

Is Angry Dogs taking the place of anything? Corn Dog Castle is a fan favorite here…

rpmx33
rpmx33

This re-theme reminds me of DCA version 1.0. It has that feeling of a failing mall in the 90s putting up random kiosks over here, a food court over there… there’s no reason, there’s no thoughtfulness, there’s no place-making. It’s just “hey come over here to this brightly colored building and spend some money”. The pier theme while it was not perfect, there was a turn of the previous century mood and it made a kind of sense. It was coherent at least. This is randomness, it is desperation with no real direction, but this mess somehow has a little… Read more »

Jimmy
Jimmy
Reply to  rpmx33

Comments like this always make me laugh. I think it’s hilarious that Joe Schmo is convinced he would do a better job if the president of parks had just come through his drive though line and asked him what to do. Stay delusional my friend.

Universal
Universal
Reply to  Jimmy

Stay thirsty my friend, It worked for use. New screen based rides beat out cheap cutout overlays anyday. Fast and Furious is themed better then this and those movie barley have a theme. We did it better

Billy joe
Billy joe

I was a little disappointed at first but I think it will be cool