Disney Parks Raise Prices on Ear Headbands, Bubble Wands and More

This post may contain affiliate links; please read the disclosure for more information.

As of today, prices have increased for many of the bestselling merchandise items at Disney Parks. Included in the price increases are the ever-popular ear headbands, bubble wands, and misting fans.

Ear headbands are now $27.99, up from $24.99.

Ear Headbands

Bubble wands are now $27.00, up from $25.00.

Misting fans are now $22.00, up from $20.00.

These prices are now the standard costs for both domestic Disney Resorts, so guests are advised to plan accordingly.

0 0 votes
Jeff
Jeff

Puzzle prices went up $2 about a month ago. They were $19.99 but they’re $21.99 now.

Shelly Johnson
Shelly Johnson

I will plan accordingly, I will plan on not purchasing them.

Jim
Jim

There will be more coming. $15 an hour folks…

Robert
Robert

Yes, prices go UP….. Yes, it is a fact of life…… YES Disney really tries to sock it to you…. I still have a promotional ticket for five days, with free week of waterparks at DW that I paid like 115$$ for over a decade ago… long enough back that the old girlfriend name on one of the tickets is NOT the name of the current wife of ten years, so maybe WELL over a decade is more accurate. hummmmmm Still, how families do a Disney vacation these days is an economic puzzle for me. And the business decisions that… Read more »

Mark
Mark

FYI, you have a website stealing your stories. Copying and pasting the entire article, including the pics. :-(

Tom Corless
Admin
Reply to  Mark

Thanks for the head’s up!

Mike H
Mike H

It’s always interesting to me that people like to refer to Universal Studios as being cheaper. I was planning a long weekend with my fiancé a few months ago and compared WDW and Universal (with as close to same resort class as I could get). Cheaper? Sure. But it is NOT that much cheaper at Universal.

Robertroe
Robertroe

Don’t complain, just don’t buy the stuff. Disney always keeps tabs on their sales. Remember the “Supply and Demand” you learned in school? Apply it to Disney. When folks years ago stopped staying in the high priced Disney hotels, Disney halted new construction. Guess times must be good for everyone now, but what goes around comes around.

Seattleite
Seattleite

Prices increase while quality decreases. They increased spirit jerseys by $5.00 too. The parks are already so expensive.