Craft Drafts serves up 6 different locally-brewed beers inside the Festival Center. This year’s 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival takes place from August 30th through November 12th, 2018.
Menu for Craft Drafts at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Central 28 Beer Company Waff-Ale, DeBary, FL (4.5% ABV) – $4.25
- Bold City Brewing 1901 Roasted Red Ale, Jacksonville, FL (6% ABV) – $4.25
- Florida Beer Company Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout, Cape Canaveral, FL (5% ABV) – $4.25
- Flight of Waff-Ale, 1901 Roasted Red Ale, and Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout – $9.00
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Lemongrass Saison, Gainesville, FL (6.4% ABV) – $4.25
- JDub’s Brewing Company Honeydew Melon Kölsch, Sarasota, FL (5% ABV) – $4.25
- Shipyard Brewing Company Monkey Fist IPA, Clearwater, FL (6% ABV) – $4.25
- Flight of Lemongrass Saison, Honeydew Melon Kölsch, and Monkey Fist IPA – $9.00
Photos of Menu Items from Craft Drafts at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Flight of Waff-Ale, 1901 Roasted Red Ale, and Passport Triple Chocolate Milk Stout – $9.00
Waff-ale literally smells and taste like a waffle. While the beer isn’t the best we’ve ever had, it’s certainly fun. The roasted red ale is a solid dark beer with toasted malt that’s very apparent, almost tasting burnt. Florida Beer Company’s triple chocolate milk stout is an exceedingly heavy beer that would make any Guinness fan blush, we loved the complex chocolate notes and weight of each sip.
Flight of Lemongrass Saison, Honeydew Melon Kölsch, and Monkey Fist IPA – $9.00
And now it’s time for trash flight, yay! The lemongrass saison may do its job well as a saison, but that doesn’t mean it’s good. This one is made with local lemongrass from near the First Magnitude Brewery. Honeydew Melon has straight-forward notes of the fruits with a back-tongue of hops, and the Monkey Fist IPA is a very hoppy drink. It’s not our cup of tea, but it’s worth trying three unique and local beers for just a few bucks.
Location of Craft Drafts at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Craft Drafts is located inside the Festival Center in Future World East. The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Center is located in the former Wonders of Life pavilion between Mission: Space and the former Universe of Energy pavilion.
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!