Italy, being one of the 11 World Showcase countries, has been a staple at the Epcot International Food & Wine since its inception in 1996. This year, the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for the Italy Marketplace Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 🆕 Fritto Misto: Crispy Shrimp, Zucchini and Sweet Potatoes with a Spicy Sauce *NEW* – $8.00
- 🆕 Pollo Alla Cacciatora: Braised Chicken Thigh, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Parmesan Polenta *NEW* – $7.95
- 🆕 Mezzi Rigatoni: Vodka Sauce, Crispy Pancetta, and Parmesan Cheese *NEW* – $7.00
- 🆕 Cannoli: Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Fruit *NEW* – $4.25
- Moretti Lager (4.6% abv) – $5.50
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt (7.2% abv) – $5.50
- Placido Pinot Grigio, Tuscany ($8/bottle) – $7.00
- Placido Chianti, Tuscany ($9/bottle) – $7.00
- Villa Sandi Prosecco, Treviso ($16/bottle) – $9.00
- Montegrande Corbinello Spumante Dolce ($15/bottle) – $9.00
- Fior d’Arancio Montegrande Moscato ($18/bottle)- $9.00
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila – $10.00
Photos of Menu Items for the Italy Marketplace Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
*NEW* Fritto Misto: Crispy Shrimp, Zucchini and Sweet Potatoes with a Spicy Sauce – $8.00
At $8, the presentation looks great, but the food leaves a lot to be desired. There’s a light calamari-style breading across the dish whose presence is more annoying than flavorful. And speaking of flavor, most of it was probably left in the deep fryer. This is an expensive dish of bland fried food. Pass.
*NEW* Pollo Alla Cacciatora: Braised Chicken Thigh, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Parmesan Polenta – $7.95
There’s a chicken thigh in there somewhere. This is absolute trash. Like fast food Italian if the chef didn’t care levels of bad. The polenta is flavorless, the chicken was over cooked, the sauce is horrendous, and the price tag is way too high for the size. DO NOT ORDER THIS.
*NEW* Mezzi Rigatoni: Vodka Sauce, Crispy Pancetta, and Parmesan Cheese – $7.00
Oof. That’s seven dollars’ worth! It’s not terrible, it just tastes like a lean cuisine. Sure, you can go to your local Italian joint back home and get pasta with vodka sauce for a similar price—and a much larger portion—so why spend the money back home when the Italy booth can rob you blind?
*NEW* Cannoli: Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate, and Candied Fruit – $4.25
You can almost taste the freezer burn on these cannolis. 17 quarters gets your a small cannoli fit for anyone who hasn’t been disappointed by the Italy booth in the past 10 years of the Food & Wine festival. Skip.
Location of the Italy Marketplace Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Italy Marketplace is located across from the Italy pavilion in the World Showcase Promenade.
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!