The Almond Orchard hosted by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze® returns for the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, taking place – , 2018.
Menu for The Almond Orchard at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- 🆕 Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pulled Chicken, Toasted Blue Diamond Almonds, and Parmesan Cheese served with Nut Thins® Crackers *NEW* – $5.00
- Fire-roasted Tomato Hummus topped with Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Roasted Almonds and served with Blue Diamond Artisan Nut Thins® Multi-seeds Crackers (modified slightly from last year) – $5.25
- Banana Almond Soft-Serve Sundae with Fresh Berries and Chocolate Almond Streusel (Vegetarian) (modified slightly from last year) – $4.50
- Almond Breeze Strawberry Smoothie (Non-alcoholic) – $4.50
- Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut Champagne ($45/bottle) – $16.00
- Dom Pérignon Brut Champagne ($165/bottle) – $32.00
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut Rosé Champagne ($64/bottle) – $21.00
Review of The Almond Orchard at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
*NEW* Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pulled Chicken, Toasted Blue Diamond Almonds, and Parmesan Cheese – $5.00
Five dollars well spent on a large scoop of hot and creamy spinach artichoke dip. There’s huge pieces of pulled chicken in the mix making for some really great and flavorful bites. This replaces last year’s cauliflower risotto, which was horrible, so we’re quite thrilled at having everything at The Almond Orchard finally hit a ‘good’ quality. There’s nothing bad here, but if you’re getting one thing you should be swayed for dessert as well.
Fire-roasted Tomato Hummus topped with Blue Diamond Lightly Salted Roasted Almonds – $5.25
Last year’s version featured Blue Diamond Salt & Vinegar Almonds; this year they have gone with the more traditional Lightly Salted Roasted Almonds. It’s decent hummus, albeit not enough chips to finish the hummus, but at the end of the day it’s a rather casual snack that you can easily find outside of the Food & Wine festival. Why settle for something like this when there’s numerous other brand new and interesting items at the festival?
Banana Almond Soft-Serve Sundae with Fresh Berries and Chocolate Almond Streusel – $4.50
Last year’s version was topped with Crunchy Chocolate Oats; this year’s version has Chocolate Almond Streusel. It’s s a pretty delicious sundae filled with fresh berries and crunchy oats. It’s a little bit of a fruit overload and very tart, but the overall banana flavor of the soft-serve wins in the end. This is a really good dessert, probably one of the best at the festival (if you don’t hate almond milk with a passion perhaps).
Almond Breeze Strawberry Smoothie (Non-alcoholic) – $4.50
For those who don’t like alcohol or kids… wait, let me rephrase that… for the children in the party or those who dislike booze, the Strawberry Smoothie is a good choice. The mix of strawberry and almond milk flavors works well (again, if you’re OK with almond milk) for a flavor that’s not like the premixed smoothies elsewhere at the Vacation Kingdom of the World.
Location of The Almond Orchard at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The Almond Orchard is located across from the Port of Entry shop just as you enter World Showcase from the central main walkway.
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!