From festive decor to seasonal music and special treats, Downtown Disney at the Disneyland Resort will have plenty to enjoy as the holiday season arrives.
The Downtown Disney District will dazzle with decorations, lights, and seasonal horticulture. In all, 6,200 ornaments will be on display around the district. A thirty-foot Christmas tree near Uva Bar will be a perfect photo op, boasting eight hundred ornaments. Elsewhere, six planters will be decorated with 900 ornaments… for each planter! Fifty kinds of flowers and ferns will compliment the decorations, making for a delightful holiday display.
Several locations around Downtown Disney will get into the holiday spirit, offering special food items for the season.
- California Churro – White Christmas Churro coated in powdered sugar with a mint flavor.
- Cotton Candy Creations – Seasonal Peppermint, Candy Apple and Hot Chocolate cotton candy buckets.
- Earl of Sandwich – Holiday Turkey Sandwich and Holiday Ham-Ham Sandwich with cheddar cheese, yams and cranberry
- Kayla’s Cake – Christmas Snowman and Gingerbread Macarons.
- Salt & Straw –Gingerbread Cookie Dough, Peppermint Bark Mocha and Cinnamon Coconut Eggnog ice cream.
- Starbucks – Sugar Plum Cheese Danish and Caramel Brulée Latte, with Christmas Blend Espresso Roast available for purchase by the pound. (These items are also expected to be available at the soon-to-reopen West Side location).
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cin-A-Bitz with Sweet Glaze.
The nightly entertainment at Downtown Disney will take on a holiday theme. The a capella carolers, Holiday Harmony, will wear “ugly” holiday sweaters as they perform seasonal tunes. Elsewhere, magicians and more will stroll the promenade for holiday fun.
- World of Disney – The newly reimagined, 40,000 square-foot store will make holiday shopping easier and more entertaining than ever. New additions to the Disney Parks Holiday Collection will be on sale here.
- Ice-Land Workshop – Near The LEGO Store, personalized holiday ornaments will be available for a limited time.
- PANDORA Jewelry – Limited-edition jewelry and special offers will make spirits bright.
- Sanuk – Puff N Chill boots and Chiba Chill shoes will keep your feet cozy during the winter months.
- Disney Home, The Disney Dress Shop, Sephora and Curl Surf will also offer great gifting options.
So whether it’s dazzling displays, seasonal sweets, or enjoyable entertainment, there’s plenty for guests to enjoy at Downtown Disney this holiday season!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!