Celebrate the holidays in colonial style with these offerings from the American Holiday Table. This holiday kitchen, featured at The American Adventure in the World Showcase, is one of the many offerings at this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – running from Nov. 18th through Dec. 30th.
- Slow-roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce (Kid-Approved)
- Hand-carved Smoked Ham with Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Kid-Approved)
- Chocolate Pecan Tart with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce (Vegetarian)
- Red and Green Chocolate Chip Cookie (Vegetarian)
- American Heritage Milk Chocolate Gourmet Hot Cocoa with Wondermade Marshmallows (non-alcoholic) (Kid-Approved)
- Orange Blossom Brewing Cranberry Kringle Pilsner, Orlando, FL
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- JDub’s Season’s Greetings Peppermint Milk Stout, Sarasota, FL
- Holiday Beer Flight
- Cocoa Candy Cane: American Heritage Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps
Slow-roasted Turkey – $5.50
Served with stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans and cranberry sauce, this is classic American holiday food and tastes great when combined into a single bite. The cranberry was especially prominent without being overpowering.
Hand-carved Smoked Ham – $6.00 (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
Served with green beans and sweet potato casserole, the ham has a great glaze and is rather succulent. Though the green beans weren’t bad, it was the sweet potato casserole that stood out.
Chocolate Pecan Tart (Vegetarian) – $4.50
With whipped cream and caramel sauce, this tart is your answer to pecan pie at the Festival. With an excellent crust and plenty of cream, this is worth your time.