Celebrate the season the Parisian way at the Le Marche De Noel holiday kitchen. Featured in France at the World Showcase, this is one of the many offerings at this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – running from Nov. 18th through Dec. 30th.
- Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche à L’aneth: Smoked Salmon Napoleon in a Dill Brioche
- Bouchée à la Reine Traditionnelle: Turkey and Mushrooms in a Veloute Cream Sauce served in a Light Puff Pastry
- Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log”: Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Caramel Ganache
- Spiced Rum Punch Slush: Spiced Rum, Rhum Clement V.S.O.P., Orange and Pineapple Juice with Cinnamon
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot Blend, Château La Grand Moulin, Blaye, Côtes de Bordeaux
- Holiday Kir: Sparking Wine and Monin Cranberry Syrup
- Willm, Brut Blanc de Blanc Sparking Wine
Napoléon de Saumon Fumé, Brioche à L’aneth – $5.75
This consists of smoked salmon napoleon in a dill brioche. This was a tasty dish that is best eaten cold. Make sure to not wait too long once you get it. Once it warms up, it’s no longer very good.
Bouchée à la Reine Traditionnelle – $6.75
In this, turkey and mushrooms in a veloute cream sauce are served in a light puff pastry. This has a hearty interior as the cream sauce pairs well with the turkey, but the outside crust was both flaky in some spots and a little hard in others.
Bûche de Noël au Chocolat “Christmas Log” – $4.75
A chocolate cake with dark chocolate caramel ganache, this is a treat fit for any lover of a bitter and sweet taste combination. Dense and rich, the texture only amplifies the dark chocolate. I highly recommend it.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!