The holiday season officially started at Disneyland Resort on November 9, 2018, but there is still plenty of time left to enjoy the festivities and the delicious holiday food and drink! Disney California Adventure has plenty to choose from as far as holiday offerings go, and The Festival of the Holidays food booths aren’t the only place for fun holiday finds. Here is a list and reviews of everything that DCA has to offer:
- New Peppermint Churro
- Holiday Offerings at Award Weiners
- Churro Cocktail and More from Hollywood Lounge
- Schmoozies Holiday Offerings
- Holiday Offerings at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta
- Cars Land Cozy Cone Motel Treats
- Lamplight Lounge Holiday Specials
- Flo’s V8 Cafe Holiday Offerings
- Clarabelle’s Peppermint Ice Cream Offerings
- Dessert Nachos and More from Studio Catering Co.
The holiday season at Disneyland Resort and all of the holiday offerings at DCA are available through January 6, 2019.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!