The holiday celebrations officially kicked off at the Disneyland Resort on Friday, November 9, 2018. Disney California Adventure is hosting the Festival of Holidays around the Pacific Wharf with 12 booths offering a variety of savory and sweet food, beer, wine, and both alcoholic and non alcoholic cocktails. The Festival of Holidays runs through January 8, 2019. Our team hit each booth sampling everything to give you guys pictures and reviews on everything.
As you approach Pacific Wharf just past Carthay Circle you will find the booths in this order.
- Brews & Bites – “Frosty Beers and Good Cheer”
- Favorite Things – “Yummy Dishes, Gifted with Flavor”
- Holiday Duets – “Perfect Pairings, Curated for Your Culinary Delight”
- Making Spirits Bright – “Joyous Toasts to the Season of Celebration”
- Visions of Sugarplums – “Sweet Treats to Awaken Your Dreams”
- Merry Mashups – “Fun Fusions of Seasonal Favorites”
- Winter Wonders – “Cozy Warmth from Mother Earth”
- Blissfully Braised – “Slow Cooked, Savory Delights that are Worth the Wait”
- Winter Sliderland – “Merry, Miniature Holiday Feasts”
- Grandma’s Recipes – “Tradional Flavors Shared from Generation to Generation”
- Spicy Celebrations – “Delicious Dishes with a Touch of Heart”
- A Twist on Tradition – “Tempting Twists on Holiday Classics”
If you are planning to sample many items the Sip and Savor Pass may be a great option for more expensive items throughout the Festival of Holidays.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!