Raise a glass of holiday cheer at the Tuscany Holiday Kitchen. Featured in Italy at the World Showcase, this is one of the many offerings at this year’s Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – running from Nov. 18th through Dec. 30th.
- Cavatappi ai Quattro Formaggi: Baked Four-Cheese Pasta, Parmesan Crumble and Truffle Essence (Kid-Approved)
- Mozzarella in Carozza: Golden-Crusted Fried Mozzarella Sandwich and Tomato Sauce (Kid-Approved)
- Crespelle di Mele: Cinnamon Apple Fritters and a Vanilla Sauce Drizzle with Chocolate Caramel Sauce
- Bacio al Cioccolato: Warm Hazelnut Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Mascarpone Cream
- Panettone Mignon: Miniature Traditional Italian Christmas Fruitcake
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer
- Pinot Grigio
Cavatappi ai Quattro Formaggi – $8.00
This baked four-cheese pasta, sprinkled with parmesan crumble and truffle essence, was chewier than it looked, but overall was pleasant thanks to its overall cheesiness. The aftertaste, however, called for a water as the longer it remained the less welcome it became.
Mozzarella in Carozza – $8.00
A fried mozzarella sandwich with tomato sauce, this dish had a few good flavors, but was overall rather greasy. It’s essentially a grilled cheese with a fancy name so try something you haven’t had yet instead. On the other hand, due to being cut in portions, it is a good item for sharing.
Crespelle di Mele – $8.00
These cinnamon apple fritters are drizzled in vanilla and chocolate caramel sauce, leaving an overall milky texture contrasting with the crispy exterior. Not as much apple taste was present as was hoped, but overall, these were a pleasant surprise.
Bacio al Cioccolato – $10.00
The favorite of the Italian reviewed foods, this warm hazelnut chocolate cake with vanilla mascarpone cream has just the right amount of density and richness. The delightful texture and the taste was boosted by the surrounding fruit sauce. Worth your consumption.