If you start to get hungry while exploring Tom Sawyer’s Island, now open after its refurbishment, look no further than Aunt Polly’s for a quick bite to eat! Aunt Polly’s, a seasonal quick service restaurant, is reopening Dec 22 through Jan 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m..
Some of the limited time offerings include:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips ($10.49)
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce ($8.99)
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode ($5.79)
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream ($5.49)
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush ($5.49)
Will you be enjoying any of these snacks when exploring Tom Sawyer’s Island?