PHOTOS: Major Menu Changes Come to Satu’li Canteen, Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Menu changes have arrived at Satu’li Canteen, and we’ve got a look at the new(-ish) offerings.

The fish option has been replaced with chili-garlic shrimp, and lo mein noodles have been added as a base option. Both options have been tested previously in their own dish and are now permanent additions to the menu.

Rice and grains as a base have been removed from the menu entirely.

Meanwhile, the cheeseburger pods have been removed from the adult menu, though they remain an option on the children’s menu.

What are you interested in trying? What are you going to miss from the menu? Let us know in the comments below!

MORE:

Satuli Canteen Now Offering Banshee Discount Coupon In Pandora: The World of Avatar

0 0 votes
Monorail Green
Monorail Green

Lo Mein Noddles are good, I can finally eat here! Hahah

Angie
Angie

Why would they get rid of rice & grains as a base??? I LOVED the fish bowl I got last time with the rice & grains and now they’re both gone. I understand fish could be expensive and not as popular a choice but doing away with the rice/grains is a bad idea. Really disappointed with this change.

Tommy Cottrell
Tommy Cottrell

I love that you have an app! It has been great keeping up with all the things you report on without having Facebook. However, I have one small bone to pick, when I want to share an article with friends or family via text or other means, your share button will not share and I cannot copy and paste when inside your app. Is there anything you can do about that? Thanks.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis
Reply to  Tommy Cottrell

I second having a link to share in the app!

elizabeth stiltner
elizabeth stiltner

Our family is out and will just go back to yak and yeti or back to our resort for lunch. JFC, no fish? This is crazy pants limiting for pescatarians. At least the tuna nachos are a fave for our small kids. Reason number eleventy that WDW gets less of our significant dollars. We’ll be at the Ritz, Waldorf, or Grand Cypress with proper room service and fantastic onsite restaurants. #disappointedagain

Chris
Chris

The cheeseburger pods were fantastic now there’s no reason for us to eat there.

Kerrie
Kerrie

As someone related to a person with a severe anaphylactic response to crustaceans, I think that is a horrible move to make the only seafood option to be shrimp.

Amanda
Amanda
Reply to  Kerrie

Yeah this makes the least sense for that exact reason. Switching to a direct allergen isn’t a smart move, even if it does save cash.

Susan
Susan

Needing to eat gluten-free, the rice and grains base was my go to. Not sure if I’m going to enjoy the new menu as well. :(

Aaron
Aaron

Chili-garlic shrimp sounds great!

Nancy Cochran

So they’ve removed an option that was easily veganizable (just leave out the feta), and replaced it with a non-vegan one (noodles cooked with honey) — why? They should be increasing the plant-based options, not reducing them!

Melanie
Melanie

I am so disappointed that they removed the cheeseburger pods from the adult menu! That’s one of the things we have been looking forward to when we go back on our next trip! I wonder if it just was not popular enough to keep on the menu.

Lee Gaskins

Was going to eat there this summer, but after the change, going to give this a miss. Getting rid of the rice for noodles? I love Disney, but all these penny-pinching micro-changes annoy me, lower my expectations, and affect my spending on their properties.