Beginning January 25th, 2019, guests can enjoy a variety of Asian inspired food to celebrate the Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure. To welcome in the Year of the Pig, Paradise Garden Grill will host marketplaces and special offerings through February 17th.
Annual pass discounts will not be offered but there will be a Sip ‘n Savor Pass available again similar to the Festival of the Holidays for $39 which allows you 6 coupons redeemable for food or non alcoholic tastings. In addition to a reduced price, Annual Passholders will also receive a special Passholder lanyard as well as buttons.
- Crispy Shrimp Fried Rice with Garlic, Bacon and Edamame $8.00
- Stir-fried Vegetables & Pineapple with Soy Protein, Steamed Rice and Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles $7.00
- Mandarin Orange-Green Tea Tart $5.50
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee $5.50
Prosperity Bao & Buns
- Char Siu Pork Bao, Chinese BBQ Pork with Pickled Red Onions and Jalapeño $7.75
- Mickey Chinese Hot Dog Bun $6.50
- Mango-Pineapple Pastry $5.50
- Winter Plum Blossom Gin Mule $13.00
Longevity Noodle Co.
- Pan-fried Wheat Noodles with Chicken Meatballs, Cabbage Salad with Apple-Ginger Sauce $7.25
- Vegetable Egg Roll and Chilled Sesame-Garlic Noodles with Cilantro-Cashew Sauce and Toasted Peanuts $7.00
- Egg Tart $4.75
- Orchid Spritz $5.75
Red Dragon Spice Traders
- Firecracker Three Cup Chicken with Steamed Rice $7.25
- Steamed Short Rib Shumai with Spicy Korean Sauce, Sriacha-Mayonnaise and Cucumber Salad $7.75
- Purple Yam Macaron with Crème Fraiche $5.50
- Raspberry Lychee Chia Tea $6.00
- Whole Fried Fish served family-style for Two with Citrus Chili Vinaigrette, House-made Soup, Steamed Rice, and Vegetables $24.99
- Korean Grilled Chicken $12.99
- Vegan Orange Tempeh $12.49
- Banh Mi $11.99
- Mango Mousse $4.49
So, what are you going to try?
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!