A new VIP tour called “World of Dreams” is being offered at Walt Disney World. The tour costs $12,000 for up to six guests and is 12 hours long. Two tour guides will conduct each tour.
I’m sure you’re asking what could possibly be included on a tour so expensive. Well, the answer is pretty much whatever you want, for the most part. Here’s a breakdown:
- Backstage access and transportation
- Front of the line attraction access
- A tour of the Cinderella Castle Dream Suite
- Exclusive nighttime spectacular viewing spaces
- All meals included (3 a day, with select “alcohol”)
- Access to any restaurant at Walt Disney World (no normal reservations needed)
- and many more possibilities based on guest request
If you do the tour for one day at $12,000, each additional day is *only* $10,000. The “World of Dreams” tour is available to book now, but requires booking a week in advance to set up all of the more special opportunities.
So, who’s going on the “World of Dreams” tour?
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!