Captain Marvel ’90s Pop-Up Event Coming to Central Park Bar in Paris
Want to venture back in time for a few decades and revisit the ’90s? From February 22 to March 20, 2019, the Central Park bar and restaurant in Paris will be transformed to revive the ’90s ahead of the March 6th release of Captain Marvel!
The Central Park bar-restaurant in Paris transforms to become Central Park in the ’90s, with themed drinks, music, games, photo opportunities, karaoke, and of course plenty of ’90s themed décor.
For total immersion into the ’90s, Central Park 90’s will showcase several spaces spread out over three different levels:
• The ground floor will showcase the best of ’90s music to immerse you into the world of grunge and neon, pop and street tracks.
• On the first floor, there will be a space dedicated to the film, Captain Marvel, whose history takes place at this time.
• On the second floor, find a video club with VHS movies!
There also will be themed specific event days taking place at Central Park:
• Saturday, February 23 starting at 11:00 am – Vinyl 90’s Day
Listen to vinyls and buy them in a “record store” while watching video clips.
• Wednesday, February 27 from 6:00 pm – Blind Evening 90’s Special Test
Challenged by a host and a DJ, participants will compete in a Blind Test Special 90’s.
• Saturday, March 2 from 11:00 am – Friperie Day
Do not miss this day dedicated to a sale of used clothes of the ’90s. Buyers will also have the opportunity to customize their purchases with badges or badges in the colors of the universe of the movie “Captain Marvel”.
• Sunday March 3 from 11:30 am – Marvel Boot Camp Brunch
Supervised by a special “Boot Camp” sports coach, participants will have the opportunity to train as Captain Marvel before enjoying a brunch in the restaurant (at an extra charge.)
• Sunday, March 10 from 2:00 pm – Board Games 90’s
Risk, Monopoly, Clue… an afternoon devoted to board games from the ’90s.
• Tuesday, March 12 from 8:00 pm – Karaoke 90’s
A giant karaoke event dedicated to the ’90s will resonate throughout the evening at Central Park.
• Wednesday, March 13 from 8:00 pm – Unplugged Music Party
Tribute to Nirvana, Nine Inch Nails, Oasis or Midnight Oil with an alternative rock band that will take in acoustic all the hits and iconic pieces of the ’90s.
• Sunday, March 16 from 11:30 am – Retro Gaming and Regressive Brunch
Back to the consoles of the ’90s to play video games! A nostalgic brunch with cereals and/or other sweets will be offered (for a fee.)
This is an event not to be missed for all those nostalgic of a bygone era and fans of Captain Marvel!
Will you be traveling back to the ’90s? Let us know what you’re most looking forward to!