Beginning this Sunday, March 17, dedicated bus service to the water parks will begin across Walt Disney World Resorts, with direct buses to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. However, it appears many resorts will have to share these direct buses in the form of a “bundled service” where a bus will make multiple stops prior to arriving at each respective water park.
Here are the resorts that will share direct buses:
- All-Star Sports, All-Star Music, All-Star Movies
- Pop Century, Art of Animation
- Fort Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge
- Contemporary, Polynesian, Grand Floridian
- Swan, Dolphin, Yacht Club, Beach Club, BoardWalk
- Jambo House, Kidani Village
Additionally, designated bus stops for water parks are now in place at specific resorts:
- Caribbean Beach: Old Port Royale
- Coronado Springs: El Centro/Stop #1
- Old Key West: Hospitality House
- Port Orleans: South bus depot
- Saratoga Springs (including Treehouse Villas): The Springs bus stop
Guests wishing to transfer from a theme park to a water park will need to board a bus to the closest resort, and transfer to a water park bus.
As with all other parks, guests will be able to use the My Disney Experience app to track bus arrivals and routes across property.