KUNGALOOSH! Welcome to WDWNTunes day long celebration of Pleasure Island!
Today, WDWNT is celebrating Pleasure Island. Many of you are probably joining us at our Pleasure Beach event tonight, but you can still celebrate Pleasure Island from the comfort of your home… how? By joining WDWNTunes Pleasure Island Celebration!
This past week, we’ve been celebrating Pleasure Island with twice daily New Year’s Eve countdowns and our throwback block. But that’s not enough for us, so for the entirety of April 29th, the WDWNTunes programming will be replaced with blocks themed to each of the Pleasure Island clubs!
Here’s our schedule (and remember, all times are in EDT!):
- 12-2am: enjoy the BET Soundstage, featuring the best in classic Hip-Hop and R&B!
- 2-5am: jam with the Pleasure Island Jazz Company, playing some groovy jazz and blues tunes!
- 5-7am: mosey on over to the Neon Armadillo for a real good country time!
- 7-10am: move your body at Motion, playing Top 40 hits from the 2000’s!
- 10am-12pm: get into the trance of Mannequins Disco Palace, spinning techno hits for your enjoyment
- 12-3pm: rock out at the Rock n’ Roll Beach Club, with rock hits that’ll shake you all afternoon long!
- 3-6pm: disco out at 8TRAX, with our finest selection of 70’s and 80’s hits!
- 6-9pm; laugh out loud at the Comedy Warehouse, with improv shows and the Forbidden Disney musical!
- 9-12am: close out the night at the beloved Adventurers Club: the hoopla is waiting for you! HOOPLA!
Here’s how you can tune in:
Don’t miss out! Join the fun at WDWNTunes!