Disney has been busy populating web pages for shops, restaurants, and more at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including pricing and details about the Droid Depot Experience, which may require reservations, depending on guest demand:
First, register your choice of the BB-series unit or R-series unit with the clerk, who’ll provide a basket and blueprint for parts. Next, proceed to the following stations and begin your droid-building experience.
Select from a colorful variety of components to customize your droid as they roll by on the shop’s conveyor belt:
- Dome Connection Plate
- Body Sphere
- Center Leg
- Set of Side-Legs
Here you’ll follow simple “placemat” instructions or graphic monitor displays to assemble your droid in the proper sequence. Once complete, your droid will be paired with a remote control and activated as you watch it come to life!
- $99.99 per astromech droid unit, plus tax
- Carry box and instructions included
- Various personality-affiliation chips and other accessories are available for an additional charge
- Age Recommendation: 3+
- The experience area is limited to the builder and one Guest—at least one person in the party must be age 14 or older
- Custom astromech droid units are nonrefundable and are not eligible for Annual Passholder or other discounts
- The Droid Depot experience is subject to availability and reservations may be required
- If reservations are required, late arrivals may not be accommodated
Whether heading to the far corners of Wild Space or wandering around Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, be sure to bring your personal droid—it’s the ultimate travel companion for all your Outer Rim adventures!
Experience and offerings are subject to change without notice. These droids use Bluetooth® technology to communicate with other astromech droid units as well as certain other elements and objects on Batuu and at Disney Parks and Resorts.
Featured Image credit: Polygon