This year, two Halloween Parties are taking place at Disneyland Paris! From 8pm to 2am on October 26th and 31st, dastardly Disney Villains have Disneyland Park all to themselves and they dare you to join them for the most mischievous party ever. Feel the thrill of late-night attractions, wickedly wonderful shows and spooky new surprises.
The highlights of 2019 include the return of classics and several new additions:
• NEW! Goofy & Max Spooky Space Party is waiting for you at Discoveryland! Dance like a robot and express yourself with Goofy and Max and from midnight, dance to the rhythm of a famous DJ!
• NEW! Every hour, fantastic creatures will invade the Land of the Dead in Frontierland for the Fiesta de la Tierra de los Muertos. You can also dance to the rhythm of a DJ throughout the evening!
• “Are you Brave Enough?” will be back with guest stars such as Jafar, Ursula and Maleficent featuring a new sequence. The show will be played 5 times a night at the Castle Stage.
• The Disney Villains take over: The Disney Villains Halloween Parade. Don’t miss the Halloween Cavalcade where the Disney Villains are the stars of the show! Played twice nightly.
• Strike a pose with Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas in front of Phantom Manor… and expect the surprise appearance of a new character!
• If you dare, explore Adventure Isle at your own risk to find the treasure chest… and get ready to meet Captain Jack Sparrow! New projection mapping on Skull Rock will make the experience even more impressive.
• Feel the sound of the animated film Coco with the performance of a very special Miguel puppet at Coco’s Hacienda. Located on the terrace of Fuente Del Oro Restaurante Fun Fiesta!
• Meet your favorite Disney Characters for the entire evening, as well as a unique atmosphere of lights, music, special effects and numerous mapping.
Finally, wearing a Halloween-themed costume is exceptionally allowed and encouraged for the evening! Be creative and take part in the crazy atmosphere of Disney Halloween Parties!
Special Halloween savings are available for Annual Passholders. Passholders can receive up to 30% off Disney Halloween Party tickets. There is also the opportunity for up to 15% off your Disney Halloween Party ticket when you book a stay in a Disney Hotel.
Disneyland Paris reserves the right, at their discretion, and at any time, to refuse the wearing of certain costumes. These include outfits that completely mask the face and head, and/or if they consider your costume, accessories or make-up to be unsuitable for a family event. This applies to accessories deemed dangerous for attractions or for other visitors (long capes, sticks, dummy weapons, etc.)
What are you looking forward to the most this upcoming Halloween season at Disneyland Paris?