On our tour through Disney Springs yesterday, we got to chat with some sweet Cast Members who had already gotten to try out the all-new cookie dough food truck that was recently announced for Disney Springs. We figured to ask after seeing that cookie dough had since been removed from the menu at AristoCrepes.
Turns out that was just a test for the brand-new food truck that’s set to debut today, “Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet” over at Food Truck/Exposition Park in Disney Springs. The truck is not currently listed on the Disney Food Trucks page, but we expect it to be added in soon.
Here’s what’s set to be on the menu:
- Springs Candy Taco – Candy Monster Cookie Dough, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry served in a waffle taco
- Minnie Mouse Taco – Peanut Butter Fluff Cookie Dough, caramel sauce, whipped cream, a cherry, and a chocolate Minnie bow served in a waffle taco
- Celebration Parfait – Celebration Cookie Dough with Celebration Mickey cake, vanilla custard, strawberries, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Mickey or Minnie Funnel Cake – funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and Mickey or Minnie-shaped cookie dough
- Cookie Dough Cup or Cone – Flavors include Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Fluff, Celebration, Cookies and Cream, Candy Monster, and Cold Brew
This new cookie dough-themed food truck is set to open today around noon and will be parked near the other food trucks across from Candy Cauldron at Disney Springs West Side. Cast Members who sampled the menu said the Celebration Parfait was their treat of choice. Mention the Disney Springs Twitter post below and get $2 off any menu item!
EXCITING NEWS—our new Cookie Dough and Everything Sweet Food Truck opens today at noon featuring #TreatYoSelf edible cookie dough desserts! 😍 🍪 As a sweet treat just for you, enjoy $2 off any menu item when you mention this post. (Valid only on 8/14/2019. Exclusions may apply.) pic.twitter.com/stxj9ZBmsV
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) August 14, 2019
Stay tuned for a sweet review!