To help celebrate the return of the beloved Main Street Electrical Parade to Disneyland, Disney has rolled out the metaphorical food red carpet. A total of SIXTEEN unique options have been created to help you get in the mood for the return of the parade.
These limited-time food offerings will be available through September 30, 2019. Let’s take a look at the new offerings!
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Crispy Treat – Mickey crispy treat dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with multi-colored sprinkles and a chocolate logo
- Caterpillar Marshmallow Wand – marshmallow wand coated in caramel, dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark and white chocolate and colored sugar
- Lady Bug Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in cherry-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate and colored sugar
- Snail Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in watermelon-flavored chocolate and decorated with black licorice, red chocolate, and colored sugar
- Raspberry Lemonade Shake – raspberry lemonade with vanilla ice cream
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich – spicy fried chicken breast, pepper-Jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw, and cilantro served with fries
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Fantasia Ice Cream – a nostalgic blend of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice cream featuring chipped pistachios and cherries
- Fantasia Waffle Bowl Sundae – brightly-colored waffle bowl filled with Fantasia ice cream, caramel sauce, multi-colored chocolate candy, whipped cream, and a cherry
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Lady Bug Macaron – red and black ladybug macaron shell filled with strawberry buttercream, strawberry marmalade, and freeze-dried strawberry flecks
- Pineapple Coconut Parfait – layers of coconut jelly, strawberry filling, and pineapple mouse
- Cheshire Cat Linzer Cookie – Linzer cookie with strawberry gel
- Firefly Hot Dog – an all-beef hot dog topped with chili, shredded cheese, fried corn chips and jalapenos
- Firefly Chips – corn chip “fireflies” topped with chili, cheese, and jalapenos
- Chili Mac Bread Bowl – sourdough bread bowl filled with chili mac and cheese
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Cake – colorful vanilla sponge cake with cream cheese frosting, mixed berry marmalade, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles, and chocolate decoration
Various Carts Throughout the Parade Route
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Base Popcorn Bucket (available mid-August while supplies last, refillable for $1.50 on day of purchase with a valid receipt)
The Main Street Electrical Parade runs from now (August 2, 2019) through September 30, 2019.