The popular 4-Park Magic Ticket has returned to Walt Disney World and it now also offers free admission to the NBA Experience with the purchase of a water park add-on. Check out all the details below!
Guests can now get a taste of new and iconic experiences at all 4 Walt Disney World theme parks with the 4-Park Magic Ticket—4 days from $89 per day (from $356 total), plus tax.
A 4-Park Magic Ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park), for a total of 4 admissions. Guests can also add one admission to either Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park or Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park AND one admission to the NBA Experience at Disney Springs to their ticket for just $40 more, plus tax.
Here’s the fine print for the ticket:
- Lower 4-Park Magic Ticket prices may be available depending on the start date you select.
- This ticket can be used to enter each theme park only once and one theme park per day.
- Guests must select a start date on or before September 30, 2020 and ticket expires 7 days after the selected start date.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
- To participate in NBA Experience activities, footwear is required; athletic footwear is recommended. Adults must sign a waiver when they arrive at the venue; for children younger than age 18, the child’s parent/guardian must sign the waiver for minors. Age restrictions may apply.
For more information on travel planning with our exclusive travel agent sponsor, Never Grow Up Vacations, visit nevergrowupvacations.com/contact-us/.