The Making Spirits Bright Marketplace offers “joyous toasts to the season of celebration” at the 2019 Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure. Will the items here be a cup of holiday cheer? Bottoms up!
Menu for the Making Spirits Bright Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2019
- Caramelized Apple Cake – With Crème Anglaise and Salted Caramel Sauce – $5.00
- Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron (Gluten-Friendly) – $5.50
- Grgich Hill Estate, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley – $15.00
- William Hill Estate, Chardonnay, Napa Valley – $15.00
- Gérard Bertrand Côte Des Roses, Rosé, France – $12.00
- Klinker Brick Old Vine Zinfandel, Lodi – $12.00
- Louis Latour, Pinot Noir, Bourgogne – $12.00
- Austin Hope, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles – $16.00
- Apple Mimosa – $15.00
- Pomegranate Mimosa – $15.00
- Cran-Blackberry Mimosa – $15.00
- Chandon, Sparkling Wine – $15.00
- White Wine Flight – $16.50
- Red Wine Flight – $17.00
- Mimosa Flight – $17.00
Photos of Menu Items from the Making Spirits Bright Marketplace at Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays 2019
Caramelized Apple Cake – With Crème Anglaise and Salted Caramel Sauce – $5.00
This dessert was light and not too sweet. It finished with strong hints of cinnamon. It was served warm with a sticky glaze and reminded us of apple pie filling (perfect for this time of year!) If you don’t like chunks of cooked apple, then this may not be for you, but we liked it!
Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron (Gluten-Friendly) – $5.50
This item was previously at Merry Mashups in 2018. The Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron was a pretty tasty treat and as a bonus treat for some is gluten friendly. The marshmallows added a nice extra texture, but the white chocolate “flame” crumbled almost instantly for us, so chances are you’ll break it easily like we did which means it isn’t as photogenic, but it still tastes the same.
Mimosa Flight – $17.00
We got this flight on a whim, and we’re a bit sorry that we did. The cranberry one was our favorite of the bunch, and that’s not saying a lot as it tasted mostly like champagne. The pomegranate reminded us of cough syrup, and we wouldn’t get that one again. The apple was just alright.
What items would you be interested to try? Did our reviews change your mind on anything? Let us know in the comment section, and keep reading WDWNT and Disneyland News Today for complete coverage of the 2019 Disney Festival of Holidays!